WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
- THE TEAM: We are a group of researchers from three universities in Hong Kong and Guangzhou: Dr Maggie Ziyin Mai (PI, City University of Hong Kong), Prof Virginia Yip (Co-I, Chinese University of Hong Kong), Prof Peggy Mok (Co-I, Chinese University of Hong Kong) and Prof Zhuang Wu (Co-I, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies).
- THE PROJECT: We are recruiting participants for a government-funded research project studying very young children (age 0-3) who are acquiring Mandarin, Cantonese and English in Hong Kong and Guangzhou. We hope to provide scientific evidence for child language development and useful advice for parents.
- THE METHODS: We investigate language development of young children through regular video recordings of the children playing or reading with their parents or other caretakers. We also use other methods such as questionnaires, and language tests.
- THE ETHICS: The research methods and procedures have been approved by respective Research Ethics Committees of the three collaborating universities. Parents can choose to remain partially or fully anonymous when the research team publishes the data.
HOW TO REGISTER
Fill in the registration form and we will get in touch and let you know the details!
CONTACT FOR INQUIRY
- Email: email@example.com
- WhatsApp: (+852) 5441 2381
- WeChat ID: LittleTrilingual
Sharing this with a friend? We have three languages here!